So, I’m in a sharing the love kind of mood, and I think lots of folks are gonna benefit from this.
Mama Bear and I have been friends for a very long time. Like, multiple decades. She recently added a new little guy into her life, her adorable son Devon.
So, here’s some of the things that make her wonderful:
- She’s very patient with me. Even when I open my mouth and say some dumb stuff without thinking, she gives me the opportunity to explain myself and set things straight.
- She always tells me that I’m skinny, even if I only believe her half the time.
- She has a lot of the same values as me, so I know when I go off on a feminist rant or angrily shake my fists about Prop 8, she gets it.
- Her kid is just the most adorable little bug in the entire freaking world.
- She’s also wicked smart. She does smart things with numbers at work that would probably make my brain explode.
- She knows how to throw a party. Her wedding was the most fun ever!
- She can make some really good food, and is always making sure that when I come to her house, there’s yummy veggie stuffs.
- She loves Legos.
- She makes me laugh sometimes so hard that I practically pee my pants.
- Her music collection is way better than mine, and she introduced me to the joy of Rufus Wainwright.
Awwwwww. . . it’s a love fest today!!!!
I think I’m going to blush now.